18 month check-up

Well time surely does fly by! I took Audrey in for her 18 month check-up. I just can't believe she is already 1 1/2 yrs old! She actually turned 18 month Jan 25th, but for some reason I scheduled her check-up later. Probably b/c her 1 year check up was late. Anyway, she is a healthy, happy and super smart little girl. She played and talked while in the doctor's office and then screamed for all she was worth when she got her shots. It was not pretty. Thankfully she is done with shots until she is 4... I think. She'll have flu shots of course and she might need 1 more hep shot, but I can't remember. Although I hear the 4 year shots are brutal. I'm thinking daddy can take Audrey to that appointment!

Audrey is tall and skinny... like her daddy. She weighed in at 22 1/2 lbs. (25th %) -- she eats like a horse, but is constantly moving around and she is 32 1/2 inches tall (75th %). It is so frustrating b/c 18 month pants are loose on her, but way too short and 24 month pants are a little long, but way to wide.
I can't complain because she is a healthy child and such a blessing. I love, love, love that girl! I don't have pictures this time... way to much drama! Hopefully next time.