ROCKSTAR

Well, I could go a few directions with this topic. I could talk about the fact that I used to follow Rockstars around...haha, remember Penny Lane on Almost Famous. I could also talk about the fact that I've always wanted to be a female drummer...might be fairly funny, but it always sounded fun. However, this post is about my addiction to the Rockstar Energy Drink (sugar-free since it's low in calories). Now, you might ask why I think I'm addicted...could it be that I am now getting headaches when I don't have one?!?! Joe isn't real thrilled that I drink them so this post probably won't go over very well with my husband. I consider them my version of coffee, since I hate all things associated with coffee. The very smell of most coffee makes my stomach turn and the only things I've ever purchased at Starbucks is bottled water and peppermint hot chocolate. I've realized during the day, about the time that my headache sets in, that if I drink one of these my terrible need for a nap will go away. Today I could barely wake up from a nap (while my children slept) and as I drank my Rockstar I felt much better and able to cope with the day.

So, the question: Is it bad that I need this drink every day? Is it really just a substitute for coffee or is it worse? If it's worse and I hate coffee then what is another option (and don't say working out...I've been working out almost every day for 1.5 months and it makes me exhausted!!). HELP?!