Not as bad as I thought....

So yesterday morning I went in for my 3 hour glucose testing. I thought it was going to be horrible because you have to stop eating anything by 10:00 pm the night before the test and you can't eat anything until after the test is over (which was 11:50 AM for me). For those of you who REALLY know me I get cranky when I get hungry. I can handle being tired, but hungry is a different story all together. My evil twin comes out and I can't control her!!!
I had a rough patch that first hour of waiting, but after that I was okay. I kept busy reading and talking on my cell phone to people. I think the hardest thing for me was the fact that they had to draw all four blood samples from my left arm because my right arm is a super hard stick. So now my left arm is killing me and I have a huge bruise!
Please keep up the prayers that the test comes back negative for gestational diabetes. I know a lot of pregnant women develop this condition and I know it can be managed with diet and exercise, but this would be one more thing stressing me out and my blood pressure is high enough as it is!
I hope everyone has a great weekend!