Signed, Sealed and waiting to be Delivered!

Well at our free 3-D sonogram we were told we were having a little girl, but I was a little hesitant to be all out excited that we were having a girl. I wanted to be sure, so today it was confirmed by my doctor that we are definitely having an Audrey. Now I am way excited and ready to throw myself in planning mode. I have included pictures of today's sonogram. (Please note that there is a girl part picture--I'm sure Audrey will just love knowing I put her "stuff" out for all to see!). The other picture is her profile. It was amazing to see her on the screen. All her parts (brain, heart, legs, spine, etc) all seem to be in working order, PRAISE GOD! We can't wait to meet her in August! Everyone says the time will fly by, but August seems so far away! I can wait though. Enjoy the pictures and I'll post again soon!

Here is her sweet profile.......
Here is the proof: