Sense of Humor

Apparently only a few people thought my joke was funny. (See post below this one). I thought it was funny along with Bryan and my dad. Oh well. Welcome to my sense of humor!

Anyway, we had another sonogram today and I am pleased to announce that Bryan and I are expecting a GIRL!!!! For real, no joke. We are both shell-shocked because we just knew it was a boy. We are beyond excited though or we soon will be. I'm having trouble wrapping my arms around this. All I can hear in my head right now is the speech Tom Cruise gave at the end of Cocktail that says "and if it's a girl that comes to bless our clan......" I won't repeat the rest, but if you have seen Cocktail then you know how it ends! It is going to take a while to change my train of thought. I'll attach the 3-d picture of our baby girl soon.

So the nickname of Ziggy no longer applies. From this moment on we will be calling her Audrey. Audrey is named after my Great-Aunt Audrey who lived in Zinc, Arkansas. Yes, there is a very small town called Zinc. My mom's side of the family can all vouch for that if you don't believe me. I've always liked the name and Bryan agreed on it as well. Actually, before Bryan and I even got married we picked 2 boy and 2 girl names out and we haven't even considered changing. Even when the nurse said it's a girl (and I said: Are you sure?), I immediately said her name is Audrey. So bad luck or not, the full name is Audrey Elaine! I'll go ahead and give a disclaimer that we have every right to change our minds, but for now it is Audrey.

Okay, there you have it. I'll post more soon!