Catch up

I was hoping that with the impending arrival of Ziggy that I would have more to blog about. Not the case. I still go a week without posting. So sorry for those who use this as a way to keep connected with my life!
I have been feeling a little better lately. I had a rough morning yesterday and a scary evening last night. I got really dizzy and felt like I was going to pass out last night. I called the doctor this morning and she said that was a normal thing with pregnancy but if it happened again to come in to get checked out. All I want is a normal pregnancy with no more scares! Ugh! My whole first trimester was like that. Multiple calls to the doctor, ultrasounds, lots of blood drawn, a lot of different medicine to regulate hormones and on and on! I realize there are other women who would love to be pregnant even if it wasn't a perfect "textbook" pregnancy. I am grateful to be pregnant. Grateful, excited and scared. I'm just venting. Please, no one take offense. I just need to get my frustration out!