Bags Packed

Well, we've packed bags for each other and for William. We're as ready as we are going to get at this point. I went to a movie with my friend Stephanie tonight and I feel like I've done all that I needed to do before he gets here. Oh, and my AMAZING friends in our Sunday School class gave us a "diapers and wipes" shower today and we got so many great goodies.

The appointment is for tomorrow morning at 9:30am to find out if we are "ready" for Tuesday. If we ARE ready then we go in Tuesday morning at 7:30am for inducement...if not then I think he'll schedule it for the following Tuesday. I know anyone reading this who has not had a kid in the recent future can't remember, but having to wait ANOTHER week is going to be REALLY hard...oh, and have I mentioned that I really HATE schedule changes!!

Okay, I'll let you all know tomorrow what they say. Say a prayer at 9:30am (Central Time for you out-of-towners) that my body is ready for this baby to come!!

love and God bless,
Andrea